aamc.org does not support this web browser.
Faces on discs randomly connected by arrows

Focus on making critical conflict of interest decisions. 

Hand over essential disclosure collection tasks to the Convey platform.

Request a Demo

Increase consistency and completeness of disclosures.

As more organizations adopt the Convey® system, they are capturing more relationship disclosure records and increasing transparency across the scientific community.

In 2018, 18% of users submitted relationship disclosures and the other 82% of users indicated "nothing to disclose."

By 2023, 49% of users submitted relationship disclosures and the number of users indicating "nothing to disclose" dropped to 51%.

A group of entrepreneurs standing in a line


The scientific community relies on the Convey platform.

Academic medical centers

Academic medical centers leverage the Convey system to ensure compliance with institutional guidelines. The system is used as both the place of record for institutional disclosures and also to securely export disclosure data to external systems as needed. 

Portrait of a female Muslim doctor

Scientific societies

Scientific societies use the system to make all association-related disclosures including:  journals, CME activities, board memberships, and committee appointments.

Students learning from a teacher


Publications manage their author, editor, and reviewer disclosure collections in the Convey system allowing them to create a repository of reusable disclosure records. The Convey system is integrated with leading peer review management systems.